Many people using the Internet to get something particularly, begin with a search engine. Nearly 90% of Internet visitors starts from the search engine, so getting your website listed is important. This part of our website can help you better understand the effort and also approach of search engine submission.
Search engine guidelines are shifting constantly, leading to it to be occasionally difficult to keep track. To make things simpler, we have broken the process down into 10 steps.
The Keywords to your success
Find keywords and key phrases which are efficient for your website. Choosing keywords should be the starting point for anyone planning to develop a high ranking website. Start off by making a list of single words and phrases that you think would be used in a search to try and find your topic. Begin with about 100 words and or phrases. You’ll polish this list later on.
Always try to list your keywords as phrases (2 or more words). You will have much more sites listed under single keywords, so phrases with 2 or more words in them will provide you with an improved chance of coming up against fewer sites and maybe even rank higher.
Place your keywords so as of importance. The reason for this is because some search engines just take a limited number of keywords and also you plan to be sure that they are used.
Besides the content of the web site, the web sites title is undoubtedly, one of the most important optimization tools.
Search engines put a lot of weight around the words in the page title. Placing this particular tag first and making your main (first) keyword the very first word inside your title, will give you a very effective increase in ranking.
Don’t forget that this the first thing that people will see once they see your page in a search result, so make it good! make it short and appealing — allow it to sell your website.
Metatags are made to support search engines categorize websites.
There are several META tags, but only 3 of them are really important: the description metatag, the keyword META tag, and the title tag. These tags are important when planning a search engine optimization strategy, but simply including them will not guarantee that your website will get good placement in the search engines.
Optimizing your written content:
The actual content of your web site is yet another important aspect in your search engine strategy.
The search engine spiders are simply ‘blind’. They can’t see pictures, Flash or other graphics. Having sufficient text on all pages for the search engines to index boosts your chances of better placement.
Search engines also search for keyword density in the text of your pages. Which means that it’s a good option to use as many keywords inside your content of your page.
Check for spam:
Search engine spam may be the use of unethical methods trying to boost your sites position in search engine ranking.
Here are a few items to prevent from doing:
• Hidden TEXT: Hiding keywords by making them exactly the same color as you background.
• KEYWORD STUFFING: Often used with hidden text. The repeating keywords again and again at the bottom of the page in a tiny font or inside a metatag.
• UNRELATED KEYWORDS: Never use popular keywords that don’t apply to your site.
• HIDDEN TAGS: This is the use of keywords hidden in HTML tags such as the comments tag, style tags, alt tags, etc.
• IDENTICAL PAGES: Or pages which are very similar. Duplicate pages are regarded as search engine spam by all of the search engines and directories.
• CODE SWAPPING: Don’t optimize a page for high search engine placement and then swap another page in its place once a high rank is achieved.
• PAGE RE-DIRECTS: Do not create spam filled re-direct pages entirely for the intent of search engines.
• LINKS: Many search engines now think about the use of link rings & community links pages as spam.
• NO CONTENT: Sites without having content of value to the search engine users are often regarded as spam.
• OVER SUBMITTING: Each search engine possesses its own limits to how many pages can be submitted and how often. Don’t submit the same page more often than once a month.
Design / Layout of your site:
Your website need to load fast, and look clean and pleasant. Navigation needs to be accessible on all pages and you should not rely on the ‘back’ button to navigate your site.
Keyword rich domain name:
The best domain name can have a huge impact on your search engine rankings.
For affordable website design and other services, fill up the form or call us at +63 917 325 7523
[contact-form-7 id=”2230″ title=”Contact page”]